You put my rooms to shame.
Holy crap! Are you freehanding that design? It's amazing! I'm coming down to camp with the little girl in her fab room!!...I'll bring a surfboard!-k
The room looks like it will be fruity and fabulous! super fun + i would expect nothing less. you make an adorable pregO. post more pix of your belly + boobies. xA
Love, Love, Love it. Can't wait to hear about the Babymoon.
That room is absolutely beautiful. What a lucky little baby to have such a darling room. You do beautiful work.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You put my rooms to shame.
Holy crap! Are you freehanding that design? It's amazing! I'm coming down to camp with the little girl in her fab room!!...I'll bring a surfboard!
-k
The room looks like it will be fruity and fabulous! super fun + i would expect nothing less. you make an adorable pregO. post more pix of your belly + boobies.
xA
Love, Love, Love it. Can't wait to hear about the Babymoon.
That room is absolutely beautiful. What a lucky little baby to have such a darling room. You do beautiful work.
Post a Comment