Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Look

I changed the look of the blog again. It was driving me nuts that the old template cut off the first letter in all the titles
For a current project for blinkblots, could you guys email me a link to your favorite sites that you buy online from.

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

Favorite sites? Like Amazon or something? My favorites are the ones that have what I want for cheapest.

Terri said...

What type of sites? Clothes? Paper? Kids Stuff?

The first place I always default is Etsy. Right now I am really into ModernPop's shop -

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6376367

Terri said...

Also, I think you need to get Blinkblots in the hands of bloggers like Design*Sponge www.designspongeonline.com or Dooce.com in her Daily Style Section.

These sites get tens of thousands of hits a day!

Unknown said...

Just where you navigate and end up buying from. I will need to give webdesigner some site to midel from for blinkblots new site. Also, I know I need to send out books/link to some of these bloggers, I have a list, but until the site is functional and professional again, I don't want to send out samples.

Terri said...

I really like Three Potato Four -
http://threepotatofourshop.com/index.php

In terms of usability and navigation, I definitely prefer simplicity over complex designs and long Flash load times.