I love that she sucks her thumb too. So cute. Does she take a pacifier at all or just the thumb?Gavin doesn't have an owl, but he HAS to have his small blanket with the tassels that mom made. If he loses it in the night he'll cry till he finds it.
Sweet little Kyla sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. Cute picture.
There is a template on delightfuldots (where I got mine) that has a cute owl. I guess I just think you should have owls or something :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that she sucks her thumb too. So cute. Does she take a pacifier at all or just the thumb?
Gavin doesn't have an owl, but he HAS to have his small blanket with the tassels that mom made. If he loses it in the night he'll cry till he finds it.
Sweet little Kyla sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. Cute picture.
There is a template on delightfuldots (where I got mine) that has a cute owl. I guess I just think you should have owls or something :)
Post a Comment