Thursday, December 3, 2009


Carmina Burana
Oct 22, 1998-Dec 2, 2009

6 comments:

Amanda Hunter said...

Sweet Carma, You are greatly loved & will be terribly missed. Good girl.
xoxo Auntie Amanda

MixCyn said...

Beloved Carma, The Mixons are very sad indeed to hear that we won't be able to play with you. You were the very best! We loved your dinosaur impression and you felt like cotton. We know you are in good paws for Dobbie surely met you at the pearly gates. May you run in open pastures and find many savory treats with the angel children leading the way!!

Anonymous said...

Rest in Peace at Rainbows Bridge

http://www.rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm

Let me know if there is anything you guys need,

Shawn

Steven Shepherd said...

He who notes even the fall of a sparrow will surely hear your plea for solice. Carma is in good hands.

Love Papa

Dena said...

Carmas heaven is filled with presents to open!

Lois Shepherd said...

I am so sorry to hear about Carma. I can feel your sorrow in the loss or her. I love you all.