Sunday, June 27, 2010

my favorite outfit right now on Kyla. Mom you kick this pattern's butt, this took me about 2months to make I think. (I lost track)

This is Kyla's newest favorite outfit. Dora panties, clogs, sunglasses and helmet. Sadly the Dora panties did not survive the day. They are covered in s!!##t and in the trash. Dora does not like to be DooDooed on so there you go. Goodbye.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

I went out and bought pull ups this weekend. Tonight Gavin didn't eat any of his dinner so I took his milk away. Later I wanted him to sit on the potty so I told him, "If you go pee pee in the potty I'll give you your milk." He ran to it, sat down, and peed! Awesome. He likes milk.

Lois Shepherd said...

Darling pictures of Kyla. That is an adorable outfit on her -- and even the one in her panties. Cute little girl.