Thursday, May 26, 2011

ABC's of me


Age: the age where you forget how old you are (34)
Bed size: queen.
Chore you hate: toilets.
Dogs: Feebee the dingo rescue mutt
Essential start of your day: sun
Favorite color: chartreuse, tomato, turquoise, slate, lemon, aqua, mushroom, lichen, raspberry, tangerine, purple.....I DON't like maroon or hunter green.
Gold or silver: silver.
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I play (or have played): violin
Job title: designer.
Kids: singular and feminine
Live: Arizona
Mom's name: Dena.
Nickname: lickin, bagels, jes
Overnight hospital stays: delivery.
Pet peeve: craigslist people who post w/o pictures.
Quote from a movie: "A woman's hear is as deep as an ocean." Titanic
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 2bro 1sis
Time you wake up: 6:15ish. I wonder if I will ever be on AZ time.
Underwear: longjohns
Vegetables you dislike: raw unadorned tomatoes
What makes you run late: she calls herself super girl, but she is often more like Hurtle the indecisive turtle
X-rays you've had done: ankle, hand, chest, teeth over and over.
Yummy food you make: strawberry rhubarb pie.
Zoo animal: penguins or otters.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I am going to start calling you Lickin. I also love the penguins (and polar bears - their paws, specifically).