so now we are alone for 2 weeks.
Tonight at dinner I tried to implement a "I Do Not Negotiate With 3 Year Olds" policy.
Here is how it went:
Tonight at dinner I tried to implement a "I Do Not Negotiate With 3 Year Olds" policy.
Here is how it went:
me: Eat a bite of your burrito and you will get a chip. Eat 3 bites, and you get 3 chips.
KB: So I can have a chip? How many chips to I get? How 'bout I just eat a chip, and no burrito? What did you say?
me: (I am about to repeat myself & catch myself just in time.) You heard what I said.
KB: No I didn't. I think I need my ears checked out.
Hilarious for sure, but I did win this battle in the end and that burrito is in her belly and I did not repeat myself.
3 comments:
She's a tricky one that KB
What a cute, cute, little girl. She is pretty smart too.
Oh Man! What a hoot!
Post a Comment