KB finally earned her last marble today! Hooray for her! Here she is counting out just how many marbles she earned, 74. It took her 3 weeks to get enough "good deeds" to earn a new Trek bike -with pedals. She will count out the money to buy it too.
Further celebration for the day, I got to wear real jeans today (without elastic) -woohoo!
If Eva was 15 years old i would have given her pepcid, malox, hot tea, hot bath, motrin and pepto today with a dash of desitin and lanolin for her bum. Instead all I could was hold her, and walk around.
Further celebration for the day, I got to wear real jeans today (without elastic) -woohoo!
If Eva was 15 years old i would have given her pepcid, malox, hot tea, hot bath, motrin and pepto today with a dash of desitin and lanolin for her bum. Instead all I could was hold her, and walk around.
No comments:
Post a Comment