She's such a tiny thing; how can she be so animated already? Such cute faces little Kyla makes! Can't wait to meet her and give loads of hugs! So happy for you guys! xoxoxo -kara
Jess, I remember you telling me once that birth to age 2 wasn't really your thing. It looks like you got over that pretty easy! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!
6 comments:
Oh she's just so itsy bitsy and has the cutest sleeping faces! I think she's adorable!
What a darling little girl Kyla is. You look so sweet smiling down at her Jessica. Adam looks like the proud father. Beautiful family.
What a cute baby you guys made! congrats!
She looks like an angel & clearly she stole adam's heart already! Time to play house, all the best.
xo
A
PS your boobs are amazing
She's such a tiny thing; how can she be so animated already? Such cute faces little Kyla makes! Can't wait to meet her and give loads of hugs! So happy for you guys! xoxoxo -kara
Jess, I remember you telling me once that birth to age 2 wasn't really your thing. It looks like you got over that pretty easy! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment