holy cow! it is fun to start to see her expressions and personality. she is just the sweetest! i like her thinking pose in the bottom left.
I just want to squeeze her! I think she's going to have really light hair. You can tell in the bottom left corner how it reflects on the edges. I don't know what Adam looked like as a baby, so who do you guys think she looks like?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
holy cow! it is fun to start to see her expressions and personality. she is just the sweetest!
i like her thinking pose in the bottom left.
I just want to squeeze her! I think she's going to have really light hair. You can tell in the bottom left corner how it reflects on the edges. I don't know what Adam looked like as a baby, so who do you guys think she looks like?
Post a Comment