What GREAT PICTURES of you ALL. That top picture of Kyla looks like you -- when you were little Jessica.Great picture of you five -- you should have it framed.
These are some of the best I've seen coming out of Atlanta!! Some of the very best.
Great pics
I love, love, love the first picture!! Actually, all of the pictures. Wish we were still in Atlanta so we could meet her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What GREAT PICTURES of you ALL. That top picture of Kyla looks like you -- when you were little Jessica.
Great picture of you five -- you should have it framed.
These are some of the best I've seen coming out of Atlanta!! Some of the very best.
Great pics
I love, love, love the first picture!! Actually, all of the pictures. Wish we were still in Atlanta so we could meet her.
Post a Comment