Monday, October 11, 2010

hillcrest orchard

we didn't get to pick apples in NY, so we droooooove forrrrrrevvvvvvver to get to this place in Georgia on Sunday.  It was so busy, and they had way too much to do there besides pick apples. Kb enjoyed, so we enjoyed, and she hillbilly rocked her new jean skirt, polka dot tights, from JoAnne and the alpaca vest I knit for her.






4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Vest turned out well, I can't tell which button you used for it. I like Adam's face in that 2nd pic of him giving Kyla corn.

Unknown said...

the round leather one

Steven Shepherd said...

the tractor is bigger than the one here in NY but I bet she had more fun with Papa.

Lois Shepherd said...

Love the picture of Adam and Kyla eating the corn-on-the-cob together. Great shot. Kyla posed so cute - showing her outfit. Great pictures.